We’re big fans of what you can create when you turn documents into PDFs. Create and share easily accessible forms, documents and posters. No need to worry about whether recipients have Word or Excel installed on their machines, problems with fonts or reflowing of text. PDFs appear exactly as you intend them to.
- You can use PDF forms on many operating systems.
- WORD and Excel forms require someone to have MS Office
- They meet PDF Accessibility Standards
- Compile and collect data into Excel
- Create, save and re-use editable posters for in-house distribution, school circulation or club and society use.
- Create re-usable sales material that calculates figures for you
- Design and create attractive forms that follow corporate guidelines yet staff can fill in and save on their own computer, on-site if necessary.
- Clearer documents for sales people to show clients for signing.
Feel free to download some sample ideas to play with. Don’t forget, you’ll need the FREE Adobe Reader installed on your machine (if it’s not there already).